How to Avoid Common Mistakes in English - €7.99
HOW TO AVOID THEM is an amazing online English language course where I have collected 73 the most common mistakes in English. These common mistakes in English were made by my students, real people, just like you. These mistakes are made by ESL students regardless of their nationality.
This is YOUR chance to learn from their mistakes. If you want to stop making your own common mistakes in English, enrol now…
Why enrol in Common Mistakes in English Course?
For only €7.99
Your Course Instructor:
Following over 30 years working in business I changed my career path and reinvented myself as a Teacher, teaching English as a Foreign Language. I obtained my TEFL qualifications and have now been teaching English over 8 years both online using Skype™ and in face-to-face lessons. I am successfully teaching to a very wide range of students across several continents. I specialise in Business English but happily teach students with any English learning needs. I have assisted many students to successfully pass a variety of English proficiency exams to gain employment with European or American organisations where English was the language of choice.
The response to my teaching style is very positive and results in regular referrals of new students. I have also built up a small network of qualified English teachers to work with me as my business continues to grow. My approach and style can be adapted to suit ESL students young or old from any country or nationality.
Commom Mistakes in English Course Curriculum
- Course Introduction
- Key points
This is an introductory lecture to give you a bit of a flavour what this course is about.
In this lecture I will go through a number of very common English mistakes:
- very simple written mistakes
- mistakes related to various abbreviations
- incorrect use of possessive pronouns and adjectives
- one very tricky English word
- incorrect use of countable and uncountable nouns
- incorrect use of STOP
- incorrect use of English demonstratives
In this section we will review first 10 common mistakes in English. These mistakes are mostly made in spoken English.
This lecture includes:
- incorrect use of English prepositions
- examples of correct and incorrect pronunciation
- confusing nouns and adjectives
- mistakes with IF
In this lecture we will go through the next 10 common mistakes in English. And these again are related to spoken English.
We will review:
- incorrect use of definite articles
- confusing English verb pairs incorrect use of the modal verbs
- mistakes related to expressing time
- what are double negatives in English
In this lecture we will continue reviewing common mistakes made in spoken English. We will review the next 10 mistakes and these include:
- correct words for talking about exams
- mistakes connected with getting from A to B
- confusing English verb pairs
- how we use dates
- confusing English adjectives
Here we will review the next 10 mistakes made in spoken English. By the end of this lecture you will be familiar with 40 very common mistakes. This should definitely improve your spoken English.
In this lecture we will go through:
- word order in simple and not so simple sentences
- word order in English questions
- verb tenses mistakes in English
- incorrect use of prepositions
- incorrect order of adjectives
We are nearly there. By the end of this section you will be able to avoid 53 COMMON MISTAKES made in spoken English. Excellent news!
In this lecture we will go through:
- incorrect use of the object in English
- use of unnecessary prepositions
- incorrect use of abbreviations in English
- use of double comparatives
- formal and informal style in English letters
- incorrect use of Phrasal Verbs in your letters
- incorrect use of words
In this lecture we will review the most common mistakes in pronunciation. Before we start, I want you to remember one important thing
your accent has nothing to do with your pronunciation
Everybody has an accent. I have an accent. My children have an accent. Even the Queen has an accent.
Sometimes you are able to get rid of your accent or to change your accent (for example, if you move to a new country) but in most cases it is not easy.
However, your pronunciation is very very important. And in this lecture I will help you improve your English pronunciation.
For only €7.99
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! The payments are processed through secure gateway Stripe using secure authentication technology. Stripe supports processing payments in 135+ currencies.
Immediately after payment.
Enjoy lifetime access to the course, future updates and materials.
- ESL students at upper-beginner or intermediate level English +
- ESL students who don’t believe that they can learn to speak fluent English in 1 month
- ESL students who want to improve their English speaking and writing skills
- Dear Students at elementary English level (A1), please do not enrol!
If you complete Common Mistakes in English without skipping any lectures, by the end of this course you will have an excellent understanding of what are the most common errors in English usage.
You will be able to analyse your own mistakes in English and you should be able to avoid making the same mistakes in the future.
If you are in doubt, just review your lectures or have a quick look at your cheat sheets. Did I tell you that cheat sheets are available to download?
So if you enrol and most importantly you finish Common Mistakes in English course, you will be able to speak better English. Is that not what you want to achieve?