How to Prepare for a Job Interview in English
Job Interview Preparation Course for Jobseekers. In this comprehensive 1 hour course you will learn all about successful interview skills and techniques. How to make an impression in an interview, what not to say in a job interview, what possible answers you could give to “What are your strengths and weaknesses” question. We will go through common interview mistakes and what not to do during an interview.
Your Course Instructor:
Following over 30 years working in business I changed my career path and reinvented myself as a Teacher, teaching English as a Foreign Language. I obtained my TEFL qualifications and have now been teaching for over 8 years both online using Skype™ and in face-to-face lessons. I am successfully teaching to a very wide range of students across several continents. I specialise in Business English but happily teach people with any English learning needs. I have assisted many students to successfully pass a variety of English proficiency exams to gain employment with European or American organisations where English was the language of choice.
The response to my teaching style is very positive and results in regular referrals of new students. I have also built up a small network of suitably qualified teachers to work with me as my business continues to grow. My approach and style can be adapted to suit students young or old from any country or nationality.
What will you achieve after completing our job interview preparation course.
- What should you do before your interview?
- how to structure your CV
- what sections do you need on a CV
- what is not a necessity
- which words are really important in your CV
- dos and don’ts of a successful CV
- Job interview warm-up stage
- What can you tell me about yourself?
- How do you handle a challenge? Give challenges at work examples.
- How do you deal with conflict? Work conflict resolution examples.
- How do you like to be managed?
- What motivates you? Tips for answering questions about motivation. + What do you know about our company?
- How would your boss describe you?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
- How to answer what are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How to talk about your achievements. Job achievement examples.
- How to talk about your skills
- Useful English interview phrases and expressions, small talk in English
1. Confident interview posture and Effective body language
- Useful techniques and tips for a job interview over the phone or Skype™
- Unusual Interview Questions
- Questions you should ask in an interview
- Interview Questions you should never answer
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! The payments are processed through secure gateway Stripe using secure authentication technology. Stripe supports processing payments in 135+ currencies.
Immediately after purchase.
- Desire to learn
- Intermediate English level skills + higher
- Strong desire to land your dream job
- Understand how to make an impression in an interview
- Understand how do you sell yourself in an interview
- Get familiar with common interview questions and best answers
- Will be able to attend your next job interview confidently
© Copyright English Lesson via Skype 2018