How to Teach English Online via Skype
This is a comprehensive step by step 3 hour online course as to how to become an online English tutor. The course is aimed at qualified English Teachers and those in the process of qualifying who would like not only to teach English as a Foreign Language online but also to make money.
Learn how to become an English online tutor and earn at least $3,000 per month.
3 Reasons Why You Need to Enrol
Your Course Instructor:
Following over 30 years working in business I changed my career path and reinvented myself as a Teacher, teaching English as a Foreign Language. I obtained my TEFL qualifications and have now been teaching for over 8 years both online using Skype™ and in face-to-face lessons. I am successfully teaching to a very wide range of students across several continents. I specialise in Business English but happily teach people with any English learning needs. I have assisted many students to successfully pass a variety of English proficiency exams to gain employment with European or American organisations where English was the language of choice.
The response to my teaching style is very positive and results in regular referrals of new students. I have also built up a small network of suitably qualified teachers to work with me as my business continues to grow. My approach and style can be adapted to suit ESL students young or old from any country or nationality.
How to Teach English Online and Get Paid - Course Curriculum
- What will you learn in this course?
- Equipment and Setup
- Getting Started
- Review of Teaching Material
- How to Get Students?
- Simple Lesson Plan
- The Benefits of Offering Trial Lessons
- Is Homework a Good Idea or Not?
- Guide to English Language Proficiency Tests
- Administration and Invoicing
- Additional Income Potential
- Teach English online – Dos and Don’ts
- Common teachers mistakes in teaching ESL online
- Questions and Answers
- Some Final Tips to Make Teacher’s Life Easier
- More resources for you
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! The payments are processed through secure gateway Stripe using secure authentication technology. Stripe supports processing payments in 135+ currencies.
Immediately after purchase.
- Ideally working towards CELTA/TEFL degree.
- Fluent/native level of English.
- Basic knowledge of Skype™ software.
- Desire to be your own boss.
- Understand what is needed to turn teaching skills into a business.
- Be able to plan online lessons and get organised.
- Be able to commence online English lessons on completion.
- Know the basics of administration for a self-employed English teacher.