English for Intermediate Level
My English for Intermediate online course is aimed at upper-beginner or pre-intermediate ESL students who would like to improve English grammar and English speaking skills.
My English for Intermediate online course is an easy way to learn how to use English conditional tenses and improve your knowledge of modals verbs in English.
You will learn the target grammar structures at a deep level, so that you can sound more native-like when you speak English.
Why do you need to enrol in Intermediate English Course?
Your Course Instructor:
Following over 30 years working in business I changed my career path and reinvented myself as a Teacher, teaching English as a Foreign Language. I obtained my TEFL qualifications and have now been teaching Englsish over 8 years both online using Skype™ and in face-to-face lessons. I am successfully teaching to a very wide range of students across several continents. I specialise in Business English but happily teach people with any English learning needs. I have assisted many students to successfully pass a variety of English proficiency exams to gain employment with European or American organisations where English was the language of choice.
The response to my teaching style is very positive and results in regular referrals of new students. I have also built up a small network of suitably qualified teachers to work with me as my business continues to grow. My approach and style can be adapted to suit ESL students young or old from any country or nationality.
Intermediate English Course Curriculum
- Course Introduction
- Key points
- English Demonstrative Adjectives and Pronouns – This That These and Those
- How to Use Demonstrative Adjectives and Pronouns
- Learn about English Possessive Adjectives and Pronouns
- What is the difference between Possessive Adjectives and Pronouns
- How to use Possessive Adjectives and Pronouns in a sentence
- Prefixes and Suffixes in English
- Word formation in English
- You will undertand the role of suffixes and prefixes in the English language
- How to transfrom words in the English language using various suffixes and prefixes
- how to compare 2 things in English
- how to form comparatives and superlatives in English
- what rules apply to comparatives and superlatives
- what are the exceptions
- common mistakes in English regarding comparatives and superlatives
- the structure of the Modals – positive, negative and question
- the most important NO-NO rule
- what Modal Verbs are used for ability
- what Modal Verbs are used for necessity
- what is the difference between MUST and HAVE TO
- what verbs you can use to talk about obligation when you have a choice
- what Modal Verbs are used when you’re talking about negative necessity
- how to use the Modals when you’re talking about prohibition
- How to use Conditional Tenses in English
- Zero Conditional
- First Conditional
- Second Conditional
- Third Conditional
- learn common English Verb Patterns
- learn which verbs in English can be followed by an infinitive
- learn which verbs can be followed by an –ing form (with a change in meaning).
- how to use USED TO in positive, negative and question formats
- understand when USED TO and WOULD are interchangeable
- understand how to use GET USED TO expression
- English expressions with TIME
- difference between ON TIME and IN TIME
- English expressions with MAKE
- alternative ways to say NO in English
- English expressions with the word THING
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! The payments are processed through secure gateway Stripe using secure authentication technology. Stripe supports processing payments in 135+ currencies.
Immediately after payment.
- You have a desire to speak English fluently
- You are tired of searching the internet for English Grammar videos
- You are an upper beginner or an intermediate English learner
- You have difficulties with understanding English conditional tenses
- You want to improve English skills
- You are not a beginner. Beginners please do not enrol.
If you complete Intermediate English Course without skipping any lectures, at the end of this course you will be able to progress your English skills to the next level.
You will have a better understanding of more complicated English grammar.
You will know everyday English expressions which are necessary if you want to be a fluent English speaker.
This course is covered by 30 days money back guarantee. If you genuinely don’t like it, you will receive a refund.